PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
It was 6 years ago, this time of the year, few weeks before my 29th birthday. We were expecting a baby boy with my wife and I decided to give myself a good gift. I was a cigar smoker back then who enjoyed cigars occasionally. I ordered 4 MM corn cob pipes and a tin of Erinmore. The rest is history.

I learned a lot from the folks here, from how to pack a pipe to tobacco growing (although I didn't grow any). Then I became a mod, to give it back. I know I had been absent for a while, but let me just say that I missed you all guys. I am turning 35 in a few weeks, my son is starting the school in 2 weeks and will become 6 next month as well as my pipe smoking hobby/habit/lifestyle whatever you call it.

I had my ups and downs, and believe it or not there were lots of great folks from this forum who supported me in those difficult days. I am just honored to be a member here. Thanks for those 6 great years!

It was 6 years ago, this time of the year, few weeks before my 29th birthday. We were expecting a baby boy with my wife and I decided to give myself a good gift. I was a cigar smoker back then who enjoyed cigars occasionally. I ordered 4 MM corn cob pipes and a tin of Erinmore. The rest is history.

I learned a lot from the folks here, from how to pack a pipe to tobacco growing (although I didn't grow any). Then I became a mod, to give it back. I know I had been absent for a while, but let me just say that I missed you all guys. I am turning 35 in a few weeks, my son is starting the school in 2 weeks and will become 6 next month as well as my pipe smoking hobby/habit/lifestyle whatever you call it.

I had my ups and downs, and believe it or not there were lots of great folks from this forum who supported me in those difficult days. I am just honored to be a member here. Thanks for those 6 great years!
35, the rest will go by in the blink of an eye. Suck the marrow out of life and make that blink the best ever. It’s great to hear your back and safe and sound.
Thank you for all that you do, moderating and posting.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
35, the rest will go by in the blink of an eye. Suck the marrow out of life and make that blink the best ever. It’s great to hear your back and safe and sound.
Thank you for all that you do, moderating and posting.
Thanks Michael. There is a popular Turkish poem which says "Age 35! Means half of the way"

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
And........you figured out breath smoking.?

My oldest daughter started college last year, mind blowing to say the least. I still remember how tiny she was when we brought her home after she was born.?
That breath smoking thing is another pure joy. I can't thank you enough. I am even using that technique while smoking a cigar, takes me to another level. My daughter is 3, can't even imagine her growing up and starting college.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
That breath smoking thing is another pure joy. I can't thank you enough. I am even using that technique while smoking a cigar, takes me to another level. My daughter is 3, can't even imagine her growing up and starting college.
I can remember when my daughter was 3, she's now 41. Where did all that time go? Enjoy every moment.

Welcome back.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com

Great to see you posting!

Reactions: jvnshr

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Coolest Mod ever!........... (Except for Cosmic of course!)............
Thanks for all you do and enjoy those little ones.......... they grow up in a blink of the eye.........
My youngest is a Junior in college.......... makes me feel old, but a proud Dad I am!................ puffy