PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Elric

Lifer
Sep 19, 2019
Liplapper Lane (Michigan)
tobaccocellar.com
I had an interesting conversation via a PM with Kevin the other day. I suggested he add pipe-related terms to the site spell checker dictionary. He corrected my misunderstanding as this functionality lives in the browser. So I took it upon my self to put together a dictionary of common pipe terms for use in the browser.

Surf on over to GitHub - eelorenz/pipedict: Browser dictionary of pipe smoking related terms - https://github.com/eelorenz/pipedict/ to download the initial file and for instructions on how to use it. I don't claim it's very exhaustive but it may help a bit. As always, additions, corrections, and feedback is most welcome.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore
If you type out a word not in the browser dictionary, like Escudo (I can't find one that I haven't added already to show you pics) but the word will show up with the red underlining. If you right click on it, you will get a drop down with an option to "add to dictionary." I've pretty much made mine pipe friendly already.
I still make spelling errors though because of my big thumbs.

Elric

Lifer
Sep 19, 2019
Liplapper Lane (Michigan)
tobaccocellar.com
If you type out a word not in the browser dictionary, like Escudo (I can't find one that I haven't added already to show you pics) but the word will show up with the red underlining. If you right click on it, you will get a drop down with an option to "add to dictionary." I've pretty much made mine pipe friendly already.
I still make spelling errors though because of my big thumbs.
As did I. I merely took my list and cleaned it up a bit for the new folks.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore