PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Brother Dave

Lurker
Feb 13, 2024
A pipe club of one. I am a disabled veteran, and live with my service dog, Bernie, in Mars Hill, NC. That's just north of Asheville. I have a small bunch (14) of working pipes, and maybe one collectable. There are five (7) tobaccos mostly English, and that's it, so I don't think of myself as a pipe collector, or a tobacco collector. I do have an interest in both, though.

Manawydan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 24, 2024
A pipe club of one. I am a disabled veteran, and live with my service dog, Bernie, in Mars Hill, NC. That's just north of Asheville. I have a small bunch (14) of working pipes, and maybe one collectable. There are five (7) tobaccos mostly English, and that's it, so I don't think of myself as a pipe collector, or a tobacco collector. I do have an interest in both, though.
Greetings from Southern California! Speaking from my own experience, you at least have a nice virtual club here! Welcome to the forums -- I look forward to reading more about your pipe smoking journey!

Reactions: Brother Dave

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
That makes it a pipe club of 2 if u have a dog! Sounds kinda like my pipe club! I'm the president, and my 2 dogs are the other members!

Welcome from Wisconsin!