PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobakenist

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Middle England
The best thing the OP should do is get a E Pipe, you can get zero Nicotine E juice, I used one when I had to pack my pipe up for my ailing Wife and I vaped at 36mg nicotine with ejuice flavoured like a good pipe tobacco, it was god awful but it did me for 5 years.

Reactions: yanoJL

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
They do say some women do like men who smoke pipe. And maybe, it's that cool factor you are looking for. Some women might, and some might not. But truth is, it's really hard to have sex with pipe in your mouth. With ashes and embers falling all over her head, she'll look like a Mexican hairless dog in no time. I suggest portable hookah that you can put in a backpack. At least you can pretend like taking a SCUBA dive, or spacewalk. You can ask her to call you "Major Tom".

• Haha
Reactions: yanoJL and MattRVA

Lumbridge

(Pazuzu93)
Feb 16, 2020
Cascadia, U.S.
There's a word for that. It starts with p- and ends in -oser.
Poisons, toxins, carcinogens, microplastics, and god knows what else are all around us. They are in the air we breathe, the food we eat, the water we drink, the products sold to put on or into our bodies... everywhere and in everything. All that and you're that worried about a little occasional pipe tobacco smoke? Looks like the anti-smoking fear campaigns are working as intended.
None of us are making it out (of life) alive. Something's gonna get each and every one of us some day. Enjoy your life - you only get the one.

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
There's a word for that. It starts with p- and ends in -oser.
Poisons, toxins, carcinogens, microplastics, and god knows what else are all around us. They are in the air we breathe, the food we eat, the water we drink, the products sold to put on or into our bodies... everywhere and in everything. All that and you're that worried about a little occasional pipe tobacco smoke? Looks like the anti-smoking fear campaigns are working as intended.
None of us are making it out (of life) alive. Something's gonna get each and every one of us some day. Enjoy your life - you only get the one.
I plan on being reincarnated as a rich dude with a yacht, sports cars and many nubile young women. Oh, I also want a large collection of antique pipes and tobacco.

Reactions: FLDRD
Status
Not open for further replies.