PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeymo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 1, 2020
AZ
That explains it. You’d rather look at than smoke it. I’m the opposite when it comes to this pipe. As said above, I’ve smoked north of 300x in 2021 alone. ?‍♂️☕
Mmmm no. I just told you I smoke it.. I like my things to look nice and last a long time. You can use something a lot and still keep it nice. Plus I have other pipes that require attention and I take care of my stuff. 300 bowls in a year out of one pipe is silly . My pipe will likely see far more tobacco than yours will. As for looks, like I said, to each their own.

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Looks great and it almost makes me want to buy a meer, smoke it exclusively for a year and seeing it color. Just as a experiment like @didimauw did with the Grabow.

And for keeping it pristine, have at it, don't smoke it. To me that's like buying a car but don't drive it so the next owner has a brand new car (I could also make the girl analogy, but that would be inappropriate). I love the character a meer can get by smoking it. I have a smooth meer, you see everything of it, I wear rings and the pipes has small scratches of them, but I don't baby my pipes.

smokeymo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 1, 2020
AZ
Looks great and it almost makes me want to buy a meer, smoke it exclusively for a year and seeing it color. Just as a experiment like @didimauw did with the Grabow.

And for keeping it pristine, have at it, don't smoke it. To me that's like buying a car but don't drive it so the next owner has a brand new car (I could also make the girl analogy, but that would be inappropriate). I love the character a meer can get by smoking it. I have a smooth meer, you see everything of it, I wear rings and the pipes has small scratches of them, but I don't baby my pipes.
You can smoke the hell out of a pipe and keep it pristine. Both can be true. You can have a pristine daily driver. It's called taking care of your shit lol. That Meerschaum has far more than 300 bowls out of it. But I'll let you guys continue your nasty pipe circle jerk in peac✌

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
I don't know which is more amazing. A meer that old with little coloring or that you've had it for 35 years.?

View attachment 121209
let’s just say 300 smokes in that awesome ?
You can smoke the hell out of a pipe and keep it pristine. Both can be true. You can have a pristine daily driver. It's called taking care of your shit lol. That Meerschaum has far more than 300 bowls out of it. But I'll let you guys continue your nasty pipe circle jerk in peac✌
Hey fella, I hate when these things get out of hand. Let’s just say that you don’t approve of my pipe or it’s treatment and we’ll leave it at that. ?☕

Status
Not open for further replies.