PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2022
Hawaii
Aloha from an island rich in beauty, but barren of Brick & Morter pipe shops. Anyway, I am happy to be a part of this fine forum. Long time cigar smoker, and I've been enjoying pipe tobacco daily for about two years now. A great friend gifted me a fine pipe and some fantastic tobacco, and I've been hooked since. He was (is) such a great mentor and had an amazing (ancient) celler, so I was lucky to start off right, but my friend and neighbor has moved, and I find myself online looking for great tips on techniques and tasty blends. My TAD has been a little out of control this last year, but like I tell my wife, tobacco will never be cheaper than it is today...? I love all kinds of tobacco, but I find I gravitate towards blends rich in vitamin N. I'm a big fan of most dark fired blends, with GH Dark Plug being my current obsession. I look forward to "meeting" and learning from the fine folks on this forum, Mahalo nui loa!

Feb 3, 2022
Hawaii
Hello and Welcome from Italy
Ciao, grazie! I lived in the Campania region for a few years. I miss the people and the food and cafe, and wish I would have stocked up on some handmade pipes! And more leather goods, and vino, and cookware, and guns, and... Yeah, you get it. Alura! Beautiful country. How's the piping scene these days?

Reactions: Carol and Ag®o

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Aloha from an island rich in beauty, but barren of Brick & Morter pipe shops. Anyway, I am happy to be a part of this fine forum. Long time cigar smoker, and I've been enjoying pipe tobacco daily for about two years now. A great friend gifted me a fine pipe and some fantastic tobacco, and I've been hooked since. He was (is) such a great mentor and had an amazing (ancient) celler, so I was lucky to start off right, but my friend and neighbor has moved, and I find myself online looking for great tips on techniques and tasty blends. My TAD has been a little out of control this last year, but like I tell my wife, tobacco will never be cheaper than it is today...? I love all kinds of tobacco, but I find I gravitate towards blends rich in vitamin N. I'm a big fan of most dark fired blends, with GH Dark Plug being my current obsession. I look forward to "meeting" and learning from the fine folks on this forum, Mahalo nui loa!
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: Carol
Status
Not open for further replies.