PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I worked with a Hawaiian vet, a former active duty and then reservist infantry officer, from Hawaii for several years in the mid-1970's at NCSU in N.C. His folks were Polynesian and Chinese in ethnicity, and he was very much in the Hawaiian oral tradition and regaled me extensively about growing up in Hawaii.

Akoni808

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2022
O’ahu, Hawai’i
Welcome from the Central Coast of California!

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.
Just changed it. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: kcghost and jpmcwjr

Akoni808

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2022
O’ahu, Hawai’i
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I worked with a Hawaiian vet, a former active duty and then reservist infantry officer, from Hawaii for several years in the mid-1970's at NCSU in N.C. His folks were Polynesian and Chinese in ethnicity, and he was very much in the Hawaiian oral tradition and regaled me extensively about growing up in Hawaii.
Very interesting! There’s definitely a lot of island pride

Status
Not open for further replies.