PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Elric

Lifer
Sep 19, 2019
Liplapper Lane (Michigan)
tobaccocellar.com
So I pulled the trigger on one of these as I was placing an order with MM anyways. Basically a custom-printed ball jar lid with a plastic/nylon base. Solidly built, inexpensive, and available in your choice of several colors. I think it will be useful albeit it will only hold 2 or 3 smokes. Still a fun way to both carry tobacco and rep MM.

IMG_20211214_150246.jpg

Duck

Can't Leave
Aug 28, 2021
Edinburgh
I just use one of these, with only a few bowls worth of tobacco they stay slim, and easily fit a pocket. When I got home I empty what's left back into the jar.1214582147.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Elric and edger

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
I get a kick out of accessories too, but my practicality overrides it at a certain point, like the price, comfort, weightless and unobtrusive nature of a ziplock bag compared to any hard alternative in the pocket!

I often get the comment "Is that a ziplock bag in your pocket or are you just really, really underwhelmed about bumping into me?"

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I get a kick out of accessories too, but my practicality overrides it at a certain point, like the price, comfort, weightless and unobtrusive nature of a ziplock bag compared to any hard alternative in the pocket!

I often get the comment "Is that a ziplock bag in your pocket or are you just really, really underwhelmed about bumping into me?"
I’m the same. I was eyeing these MM pocket jars then realized that money can go to a new pipe and the tobacco can go in the ziplock.

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Amusing Accessory !

I have tobacco pouches, pipe pouches, combined pipe&tobacco pouches sitting unused in a cupboard. I have even gifted a few.

Amusing, because I keep accumulating them, despite hardly ever using them ! cray

• Haha
Reactions: Chasing Embers