PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

grimpuffer

Can't Leave
Aug 29, 2016
A while back, I asked the forum what they would do if they wanted a pipe to celebrate a special occasion. This one for me being our 20th wedding anniversary and my wife wanting to get me something that would be special to mark the occasion and that would stand the test of time.

I took the advise that a lot of people recommended, which was, “Why not get one of the many talented pipe makers to commission you one?”

I reached out to Mr. Mark Tinsky to see if he would be willing to do this for me and asked for a pair of Poker’s with matching shapes with different finish on each.

And I must say, I am extremely pleased with how these turned out and can’t wait to get a chance to smoke them this weekend:

This is one finished in his Coral rustication:

IMG_6082.jpeg
IMG_6083.jpeg

The second on is a beautiful golden sandblast and is probably my favorite of the two:

IMG_6080.jpeg
IMG_6081.jpeg

I’m sure these will last longer than the 20 years the wife and I have been together and was very happy to add these into my rotation.

grimpuffer

Can't Leave
Aug 29, 2016
Thank you all for the well wishes. She’s definitely a keeper for just putting up with my shenanigans for this long.

Also meant to mention the pipes are perfect clenchers too as they’re very light.