Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
Whatcha all think? :puffy:
custom-tank-top-600x448.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I think it's AMAZING!
Sort of looks like the sections of an insect, or catapiller. The thorax if you will. And the stem is the STINGER! Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Me likey, great job.

lyst36

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2011
You do amazing work! Once I save up some cash I'm going to hire you!

pentangle

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
Actually you need the right tool to get stem and shank perfectely fixed with no light between them.The work anyway is in nice progress

Maurizio

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks, no real tools over here as of yet...just trying to find my style with hand drill & dremel. The custom pipe order profits (thank you again all) are all going toward some real tools to continue my efforts :puffy:

pentangle

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
Here is what you need. You must use it before to drill the shank to obtain a plain parallel surface so you'll get a real professional meet from stem and shank

Maurizio
20106191456272Localcmt901.jpg

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks brah, since I'm just starting out my pipes aren't really that expensive, shoot me a PM & we work some ideas :puffy:

Jul 12, 2011
Hi Jason, thanks for the kind words brah. I'm really glad you like the tamper. It is the great feedback here from all our wonderful members that keeps me fired up to keep making pipes...I have been bitten bad by the pipe-make'in bug.
I'm happy to say I'm making them FT now, love my new boss :lol: He lets me drink espresso and smoke pipes all day long while I work (thank you to all, with your support a dream now has come true) :puffy:
Happy Holidays,

TheSmokinDragon

Jul 15, 2011
Do you make the custom stems for your pipes as well? If you have experience re-stemming a pipe, I may want to hire you for some work. PM me and let me know if this is doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.