PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I have purchased from Edwards in Englewood multiple times. They seem to have an excellent selection of pipe tobacco. I am also under the impression there may be two stores in the Denver area but I do not know that for fact, I've only contacted the store in Englewood.

Reactions: BROBS

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Jerri’s and Edward’s are the only two I have any experiences with and both were good. Edward’s is just fantastic and the folks there are great. Huge selection too.

Reactions: BROBS

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
Edward's Pipe & Tobacco
3439 S Broadway
Englewood CO 80113
‭‭‭(303) ‭‭‭781-7662
www.edwardspipeandtobacco.com

Wonderful staff & ambience with a cozy smoking lounge.
Very good selection of house blends & tinned tobacco. Nice cigar humidor as well.

This is MY B&M (so don't buy-up all of the good stuff puffy).

Tobacco Leaf
7111 W Alameda Ave
Lakewood CO 80226
‭(303) 274-8720‬
www.tlcshop.com

Mostly cigars with some pipe tobacco house blends & tinned tobacco.
Nice cigar humidor & small-shop ambience.

I haven't been there in a while.

leonardbill1

Lifer
May 21, 2017
Denver, CO
This week I have been to both Edward's and Tobacco Leaf. Edward's is good although it's a little hard to see everything they have because it's locked up and not all displayed well. Tobacco Leaf was frankly sad. I hadn't been there in many years and it wasn't much to look at these days. Jerri's FB page says that it will be reopening soon (end of January/first of February?) at 15th St & Court Place in the Denver Sheraton Hotel Complex. Jerri's was the best in Denver back in the 90s when his shop was in the lobby of the Security Life building on the 16th St mall.