PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sig

Might Stick Around
Jul 18, 2023
Western NY
Hello from Upstate NY.
Years ago I smoked a pipe and was an active member on the old Smokers Forum. I recognize many of the names here, so I joined.
I stopped pipe smoking about 8 years ago because.... um......not sure, I just stopped.
Last Spring I began again with renewed vigor and plan on staying with it until the end. Im REALLY glad I kept all my pipes and the horde of tobacco in my cellar, its all very well aged now. And luckily I stocked up on plenty of McClelland tobacco because, well you know.
Anyways, I live in NYS, on the border of PA where I run a small veterinary practice. I also co-own an outdoors/gun shop in NW Pennsylvania.
I live here with my wife and several dogs......and cats.....and horses.....and goats.....and cattle.....and rabbits.....and chickens......you get the point.
Im looking forward to diving back into piping and learning about all the pipes and tobacco ive missed out on over the last near decade.

Sig

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Reactions: Sig