Bad Experiences With Another Pipe Smoker?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

expatpipe

Can't Leave
Dec 31, 2010
I was in line at the grocery store and a fella was in front of me, burly older guy with thick sideburns..looked like he could be a poster man for some pipe company, first thing I thought was this guy looks like he smokes a pipe. so I pack my things and head out the door. lo and behold he is paused outside the door packing a pipe. I told him I knew he smoked a pipe by looking at him. He chuckled and did not say much. He was nice though, you could see it in him. But, sometimes speaking someone elses language in a thick American accent makes them shy or a little nervous to talk. Have to agree with what others have already said, Big difference between us hobby smokers and those that think nothing of it besides a means for inhaling tobacco. Then theirs the guys that are just going thru a short fad.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Without doing alot of exhaustive research, I have arrived at the conclusion that the world is running a population containing 2% assholes.
Odd, my independent research has arrived at a similar conclusion; however, I find that a further 96% of the population are the dingleberries that gather around said assholes.
20obama_group_515.jpg

Just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.