PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Salvince

Lurker
Feb 8, 2024
Heyo, I got a request to show off my Boswell pipe which I was smoking with last night and wanted to give it a fair rest and cleaning before I took a picture.

Its really a nice design and probably the best pipe I ever bought. The quality is there and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. IMG_20240215_181516315.jpg

Salvince

Lurker
Feb 8, 2024
That is a serious handful of briar ya got there!
Beautiful pipe, congrats!
That's what I said when I got it. I have to act fast on the website, so I picked the one I thought had the best design for me. It was between this one or a curved acorn pipe. This one smokes perfectly, so I'm not complaining. Almost not tongue bite either, but that may be due to my prior experience smoking too.

proteus

Lifer
May 20, 2023
Connecticut (shade leaf tobacco country)
That's what I said when I got it. I have to act fast on the website, so I picked the one I thought had the best design for me. It was between this one or a curved acorn pipe. This one smokes perfectly, so I'm not complaining. Almost not tongue bite either, but that may be due to my prior experience smoking too.
When I buy pipes from Boswells site I preload everything into my profile. Payment method and addresses. The works. Then all I have to do is take a test to prove I'm human and click paya! Works everytime.

Reactions: Salvince