Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

F4RM3R

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 28, 2019
Canada
I don't really have a regular blend for breakfast but usually something neutral in flavour like a straight burley or a whole leaf homemade va/ bur blend that's been toasted or steamed. I like something subtle since my tongue can pick out flavours better in the morning. But honestly I've experimented with everything for first pipe and it's all good.

I've Been out of town lately and only have Black XX , Irish twist and the medium sweet English artisans blend so it's been any of those which was also fine by me. Not too picky. Sometimes a blast in the face first thing in the morning is what the doctor ordered.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Tobacco isn't appetizing to me until I've had some coffee and solid food on my stomach, and then done a few tasks and activities. It is usually just before lunch or later before I want a pipe. For some reason, it just feels like a gesture or habit before midday to me. But I'm a somewhat quirky guy.

magicpiper

Jul 9, 2018
MCO
Tobacco isn't appetizing to me until I've had some coffee and solid food on my stomach, and then done a few tasks and activities. It is usually just before lunch or later before I want a pipe. For some reason, it just feels like a gesture or habit before midday to me. But I'm a somewhat quirky guy.
I concur. Pipes and cigars don't sit well with me before late morning. Then again, food isn't appetizing to me before 11AM either. I only consume black coffee and water in the AM. I do, however, enjoy Early Morning Pipe in the last morning.

Reactions: Elric

curl

Apr 29, 2014
I usually have about five blends in my current rotation. From time to time one of them drops out of the rotation and gets replaced by something else. That being said, any of the blends in my current rotation can be selected to smoke any time of day.

But MB Mixture: Scottish Blend is always in my rotation and is very good in the morning.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and Elric
Status
Not open for further replies.