PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jmango

Lurker
Jun 28, 2022
Very well done. I've now made several racks and just finished another one pictured below (the small one)... Also pictured are a couple of my other racks I've built. I tell you, if I could do this for a living, I would... I love woodworking and anything pipes. Seems logical to combine the two for a blissful existence, no?

IMG_1825.jpeg

IMG_1828.jpeg

IMG_1756.jpeg

revnatorade

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2024
North Florida
Very well done. I've now made several racks and just finished another one pictured below (the small one)... Also pictured are a couple of my other racks I've built. I tell you, if I could do this for a living, I would... I love woodworking and anything pipes. Seems logical to combine the two for a blissful existence, no?

View attachment 289976

View attachment 289978

View attachment 289977
Those are beautiful. I've been thinking about building bigger wallmounted racks and yes if I could do it for a living I would as well.

Last edited:

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest

View attachment 289976

View attachment 289978

View attachment 289977
Wall-mounted is key. Speaking of keys, flush routed keyhole hangers are, well... "key!" :)

View attachment 289982

View attachment 289983
Wow, this is something to behold!