PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
private vehicles
No such thing. All vehicles are public, owned by the State. The title only indicates who has the right to have and hold that particular piece of State (public) property. The term "private" is merely a linguistic sleight-of-hand to placate and deceive people. It's registered with the State; it's State/public property, period. If it were truly private, that long list of requirements (registration, license plate, insurance etc.) would not be anyone else's decision but yours to make.

"You own it...it's yours...but you have to ask us if you can have/use it!"

Duh!

It's amazing what can be learned by simply scraping away the surface narrative and analyzing what can be found underneath. And that applies to pretty much every topic under the sun.

Scientific consensus is almost universal in saying that global temperatures are rising, and that humans are in large part responsible for this increase.
That's how we know it's bullshit. Groupthink is not science!!

I am prepared to put my trust in those that know the field better than myself and armchair 'experts'.
costanza.gif

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
All vehicles are public, owned by the State.
Pfui! A privately owned vehicle is indeed owned by the owner/lien holder not the government. The privilege to drive on public roads is granted by the government when you register a vehicle. But, the government doesn't own take ownership. it simply grants permission for it to be operated on public ways. You and the lender. if any, own the vehicle. Of course taxes are a different matter, even unregistered vehicles, in many cases are liable for various taxes. But, in no way, shape or form does the government own your vehicle.

Reactions: fireground_piper

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
. We are perhaps closer than I though to a reality of text books showing a flat Earth and denial of the moon landings
This beautifully illustrates the point I just made. ‘Anyone daring to question ‘the experts’ on climate change is so moronic that they must believe these other outlandish things.’ What an incredibly myopic, condescending view point. There are plenty of scientists who don’t believe the data indicates that climate change is as severe as the people you would refer to as ‘experts’.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
No registration, or even a driving license is required if you don't use public roads. No sleight of hand there. It's usually well laid out in statutes. Keep your vehicles restricted to your private property, or another agreeable person's and you have no responsibility to register. So, if your panties are in a buch over licensing and such, don't use the publicly funded, government/taxpayers, roads. Damned simple I'd say. And very up front of the governments. Just keep your vehicle off publicly owned thorough fares and you one less complaint, less stress and such. One less thing to rant about. Your life will be much more comfortable also.

Reactions: fireground_piper

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Now here here we go again.

Why the hell does it keep happening?
Because now the fraud is being done in the name of science. The high priests in their white lab coats mesmerize the masses.

But it's really still just this same old scam:

Altar+Native+Science+200.jpg

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Because now the fraud is being done in the name of science. The high priests in their white lab coats mesmerize the masses.

But it's really still just this same old scam:

Altar+Native+Science+200.jpg

That cartoon reminds me of how emotional reasoners waxed poetic for decades about how the Maya were an aspirational example of Peace, Love, and Harmony with Nature, and it was a tragedy when their beautiful high-tech (for their time) cities were abandoned, presumably because of "climate change".

The reality? (discovered about 40 years later) They killed themselves off by continuing to sacrifice ever-greater numbers of children, women, and non-warrior men to The Gods who needed ever-greater appeasement. ("Well, a dozen didn't work, so let's try again with two dozen!")

Human sacrifice being the only thing that could stop disease, change the weather, and so forth, of course.

After a while there simply weren't enough of them left to support the infrastructure of their cities, and they wandered into the jungle to be hunter-gatherers.

Reactions: brian64

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Acid Rain, the Maldive Islands will be under water, drought and famine in the US, the east coast of the US underwater starting with Miami (what was that suppose to happen like 10 yrs ago, certainly before they all bought mansions on Martha's Vineyard), let's see there was the Ice Age and here was Britain would have a "Siberian climate by 2020", the Arctic would be ice free by 2013... to be fair they keep changing that one adding 2 years every year and a half, oh the hole in the ozone layer that will never heal, even though they said last year that it actually healed, amazing it healed with us ruining the planet at the same time, well not US, just the poor folk and the cows. These are just the ones i remember living through and seeing in the news and hearing about. Always the experts. I'd be an "expert" too if someone was throwing suitcases of grant money at me to prove them right.

Egg Shen

Lifer
Nov 26, 2021
Pennsylvania
No registration, or even a driving license is required if you don't use public roads. No sleight of hand there. It's usually well laid out in statutes. Keep your vehicles restricted to your private property, or another agreeable person's and you have no responsibility to register. So, if your panties are in a buch over licensing and such, don't use the publicly funded, government/taxpayers, roads. Damned simple I'd say. And very up front of the governments. Just keep your vehicle off publicly owned thorough fares and you one less complaint, less stress and such. One less thing to rant about. Your life will be much more comfortable also.
You’re muddying the waters with an obv exception

Reactions: Servant King

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
You’re muddying the waters with an obv exception
And they're amply muddy in the first place, thanks chiefly to the lawyers and other masters of obscuring, confounding legalese. People have no idea what they're involved in, even just basic day-to-day stuff. I didn't even get into the whole "private property" myth...I guess if the landlord (the county) called it rent instead of property tax, people (the tenants or, in legalese, the "property owners") would start to see how the game works. It really is true that deceptions become common knowledge and accepted as fact.

On a lighter note, Hilary has come and gone here in SoCal, but it has left a lingering impact--it totally feel like fall right now. And in tending to our horse through the storm, wifey and I also helped a baby quail in distress!

henrietta.jpg

Reactions: Kobold and brian64

Egg Shen

Lifer
Nov 26, 2021
Pennsylvania
And they're amply muddy in the first place, thanks chiefly to the lawyers and other masters of obscuring, confounding legalese. People have no idea what they're involved in, even just basic day-to-day stuff. I didn't even get into the whole "private property" myth...I guess if the landlord (the county) called it rent instead of property tax, people (the tenants or, in legalese, the "property owners") would start to see how the game works. It really is true that deceptions become common knowledge and accepted as fact.

On a lighter note, Hilary has come and gone here in SoCal, but it has left a lingering impact--it totally feel like fall right now. And in tending to our horse through the storm, wifey and I also helped a baby quail in distress!

View attachment 241810
I agree with your 1st paragraph; sadly you’re right. The information is out there but the indoctrinated can’t accept it. I’ve been done following the science ever since I noticed the world’s workings make more sense when I follow the money, or it’s equivalents (power, leverage, prestige). I could go on & on, but ain’t nobody changing nobody’s mind in this thread. The quail is beautiful and makes me happy after 80 posts of soreness, it Uplifts the mood for sure.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
And they're amply muddy in the first place, thanks chiefly to the lawyers and other masters of obscuring, confounding legalese. People have no idea what they're involved in, even just basic day-to-day stuff.
Okay, I get it now. I should have grasp this much sooner, mea culpa. You simply have a very low opinion of other people and their ability to understand cope with the world around them. Sorry I've been too dense to understand.

• Love
Reactions: Servant King

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
I am prepared to put my trust in those that know the field better than myself and armchair 'experts'. This increase in scientific scepticism is worrying.
I was with you all the way until you said this. Unfortunately, experts in all fields are corrupted by monied interests, their own myopic egos, and a tendency to see data as infallible. I am pro science and i do want to hear what the experts in a field have to say about subjects they have studied. However, unless skepticism is crippling, I find it is critical to any reasoning of a problem if a long lasting solution is wanted, especially one with wide ranging implications such as climate change. @ashdigger is right, shutting down the nuclear reactors in Germany did indirectly lead to the war in Ukraine as did a whole host of other issues, some of which where “environmental” driven.

Reactions: Kobold