PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

upnorth1

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2017
La Belle Province, Canada
Hello from the land of up North. I've been perusing (or "lurking") the forums for a while and decided to make it official. Took up smoking pipes for 15 years or so ago now and been crafting them off and on for the last while. Ive got a collection of pipes and tobaccos as any good pipe smoker does, but I often come back to the first combination I ever purchased 15 years ago: A rusticated Brigham Voyaguer with straight Black Cavendish. Never fails me.

Not much for pipe smokers in my local area and I don't know anyone personally that enjoys the hobby so I'm looking forward to being part of the communtiy.
Bienvenue from la Belle Province!

Reactions: crowbait

David D. Davidson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2023
Canada
Welcome from Ottawa (don’t hold it against me)! Always nice to see a fellow leaf here. Those are some beautiful pipes, I’m particularly fond of that gorgeous little cutty! Fantastic stuff

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hello from the land of up North. I've been perusing (or "lurking") the forums for a while and decided to make it official. Took up smoking pipes for 15 years or so ago now and been crafting them off and on for the last while. Ive got a collection of pipes and tobaccos as any good pipe smoker does, but I often come back to the first combination I ever purchased 15 years ago: A rusticated Brigham Voyaguer with straight Black Cavendish. Never fails me.

Not much for pipe smokers in my local area and I don't know anyone personally that enjoys the hobby so I'm looking forward to being part of the communtiy.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: crowbait

crowbait

Lurker
Dec 29, 2023
Alberta, Canada
Welcome from Ottawa (don’t hold it against me)! Always nice to see a fellow leaf here. Those are some beautiful pipes, I’m particularly fond of that gorgeous little cutty! Fantastic stuff
No reason to hold it against you...yet! Always great to e-meet another Canadian. Appreciate the kind words on the pipes. Lots of areas to improve my craft but it's the chase that makes it fun. That cutty style shape is actually a blended Cutty + Devil Anse with a half saddle stem. I enjoy trying some different things.

Reactions: David D. Davidson

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Hello and Welcome from Washington State! Be sure to swing by the "What are you smoking" threads when you light up!

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Welcome from just outside Toronto!