PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Rex_D

Lurker
Aug 6, 2023
Just a heads up.

Currently a seller on amazon is offering MM Country Gentleman bent cobs for approx $18 CAD.

So far I have bought two. Shipping takes anywhere from a few days to a week depending on location.

Thes are not factory seconds, they are the real deal. The bonus is free shipping if you are a Prime member.
Also returns are offered on amazon purchases so if you are not happy you may return.

Here is the link:

Screenshot_2.png
PS: I have no stake in this, I'm posting for the benefit of the Canadian pipe smokers community.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
This is an amazing deal. Cheaper than ordering direct from Missouri meerschaum. It says right on the missouri meerschaum website flaws are part of the product as its made from a corncob.

Rex_D

Lurker
Aug 6, 2023
This is an amazing deal. Cheaper than ordering direct from Missouri meerschaum. It says right on the missouri meerschaum website flaws are part of the product as its made from a corncob.

In my experience prices are better at smokingpipes.com (and practically everywhere else online) for MM pipes than direct from Missouri Meerschaum. I've yet to order from MM directly.

Also, $18.56 CAD is roughly $13.66 USD

Last edited:
Reactions: canucklehead

Bassman65

Can't Leave
Nov 30, 2022
Canada
I’ve always wanted to try a Grabow, but $75+ Canadian on Amazon. Don’t carry them at brick and mortars up here.