PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurch76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2013
Does anyone know if this will be released in a tub anytime soon? All I have found this in so far is the pouch.

Jan 8, 2013
No idea myself. I wouldn't hold your breath though. I think they only offer three of their blends in a tin. I like the Captain Black Dark though, it's good stuff, and affordable. And will likely last forever in the pouch lol. I jar it when I open a new pouch, and would probably do the same even if it came in the tin.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Heh. I order my Dad his Captain Black and I always snag a pouch or two. I found and old pouch that had slipped back behind my work truck seat MONTHS ago...it was still moist.

leacha

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
Order the Lane BCA. You can order it by the amount that would fit into your container. Same stuff as far s I can tell.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't heard of if Captain Black will be releasing Dark in tin or bulk form. It is one heck of a blend though. I have a pouch sitting in the cabinet. I got through the first pouch in a week!
I couldn't honestly say if I think BCA and Dark are pretty much the same. I do remember they're both Black Cavendish topped with vanilla. I have had both, but it's been a while since I've had BCA (over three months easily).

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Black Cavendish is underrated. It's good on its own, and it's a fine blending tobacco, with burley and/or Virginias.

Status
Not open for further replies.