PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

macaroni

Lifer
Oct 28, 2020
Texas
Okay, Mark--when are you gonna bring one of the G-kids? LOL Just kidding! Seriously, do you smoke indoors and with an air filter? Just wondering for when we get those blessed Wee Ones running 'round :)
kindly
mike
ps--not a more generous guy around, but don't tell him i said so -- his head is big enough already (shut up guys, the one on the end of his neck! :)

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Okay, Mark--when are you gonna bring one of the G-kids? LOL Just kidding! Seriously, do you smoke indoors and with an air filter? Just wondering for when we get those blessed Wee Ones running 'round :)
kindly
mike
ps--not a more generous guy around, but don't tell him i said so -- his head is big enough already (shut up guys, the one on the end of his neck! :)
I have a man cave I smoke in at home but never in the rest of the house. When the little ones venture out into the man cave, I rest the pipe. Not because they're weenies as much as they came out for my full attention. They are such a blessing, they absolutely get my full attention.

That Guy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 8, 2021
Central Florida
Such a great group of gentleman to let a "young" guy like myself come and hang out and feel welcomed. Got to sample some wonderful blends I normally wouldn't be able to get my hands on. Looking forward to the next get together and the discussion of " forbidden " topics we can't share on the forums ?