Check Out What Jasongone Did to This Prince! (Pic Heavy)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

60 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
36 Fresh Nørding Pipes
18 Fresh Rossi Pipes
18 Fresh IMP Meerschaum Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Jason's got one of mine now and I'm very eager to see what magic he'll work.

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
Wow, thanks for the kind words, and compliments all.

Eric, I am glad you like the pipe. I do have some pics on my camera of it when it was stripped down pre-rust, and if i can find the sync cord for my camera I can get them and the box pass pics uploaded.

I wasn't a huge fan of the Jackknife (dig the Triple Play) and there was a nearly full tin of it in the box pass already, so you benefit sir. The little painting is one of my watercolors from last winter. I felt bad that your pipe sat here finished for awhile. I was stuck at the shop 19 of 21 days and the two days I weren't they were Sundays. So that's the Jason is a procrastinator bonus!

For anyone that is interested in getting an old pipe redone I am always down. I have three working right now and usually average three to four weeks with them (varies really depending on what I have going on with other art projects and how many hours I am at the tattoo shop). I am not really motivated by money so all i ask is for a second pipe to be sent along with yours that i can keep.

I have about 40 here in my collection i have redone, and a large basket containing about fifty more waiting for surgery. Five have been put into the box pass, and when I get more form the basket finished I plan on putting some up here for sale/trade.

Okay i haven't been on here for a couple of weeks and am babbling now...

Again thanks for the compliments. Glad you guys dig.

Jul 15, 2011
The little painting is one of my watercolors from last winter. I felt bad that your pipe sat here finished for awhile.
When my package came in, my girlfriend opened it. The first thing she pulled out was the painting. As she was admiring it, I saw the initials in the corner, and I practically elbowed her out of the way to get to the pipe. As we both looked more at the painting, she decided she wanted to get it as a tattoo. The painting is now hanging proudly in my man cave and gets many compliments from my buddies.
For anyone that is interested in getting an old pipe redone I am always down
Uh...I think I got a Ben Wade Poker and a GBD that have your name all over them buddy. I am addicted to this pipe and have to have a couple of more. What do you say? Jason, thank you again.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Likewise. My first pipe was a no-name English billiard that smoked OK but could use some personality, now that my rotation is expanding. I'll be happy to work out the same deal we had before. That or I could sling you a baronsamedi "finger of death" tamper in exchange. I'm getting better at turning them out and I have some nice Texas Live Oak begging to be worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.