PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
I'm curious about one aspect of the show. What is the Swap and Smoke and how is that different than the Exhibition Halls? What happens at the Swap and Smoke?
1. It takes place in the smoking tent, thus the 'smoke'. 2. Sellers pay a smaller fee, can only take up half a table, and must rotate out after a couple hours.

So it's some the same stuff you'll see inside the big show, but also smaller collections and sometimes bargin stuff. Closer to a flea market than an exhibition.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Wow, there's been some heavy duty planning invested in this event. I can tell by the level of detail discussed. Like a wedding, all the work will tell as the show unfolds, and it sounds like it will run smoothly on the back of all this work.

I'm not in a position to travel, but I'll be interested to hear about the event. It should be great.

finnian3

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 12, 2015
Illinois
I'm curious about one aspect of the show. What is the Swap and Smoke and how is that different than the Exhibition Halls? What happens at the Swap and Smoke?
The buy, sell, swap, is on Friday. It costs $20 for a half table for those wishing to sell.

finnian3

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 12, 2015
Illinois
Hi there, I’m wondering if there is someone I can speak to by phone regarding some details about the show?
I'd be willing to chat with you but prefer not to post my phone number on the thread. PM me and we shall see what we can do.