SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jul 12, 2011
~ Boswell's Piper's Pleasure maybe, notes of coffee mentioned; Rich flavors of chocolate, vanilla, coffee, and a mild sweetness. I really enjoyed ALL of their aromatics when I was smoking them.

~ Cornell & Diehl: Mocha

~ Warped Saint Espresso

~ Sutliff 203 Coffee

~ Cobblestone: Cafe Caffe Mocha Flake

~ Cobblestone: High Spirits Kahlua

I also enjoy a great cup of Cuban coffee, a great combination for me is coffee + Burley blends

Last edited:

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Just a quick question for the forum. I love good coffee, and would like to try some coffee tobaccos. There seem to be a lot of choices. What are your suggestions? Thank you in advance!
Also it's not super hard to flavor tobacco with coffee. There are lots of recipes and techniques to find. Even making a stronger then preferred cup and mixing it into some tobacco (ratios are the issue, but trial and error helps) and letting it dry to preference can work. Honestly I think it's one of the few times home made in tobacco ends up better then anything commercial I have tried.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
I enjoy Warped Saint Espresso quite a bit. It’s an aromatic that actually tastes very much like it smells, which is often not the

Saint Espresso is nice. If history stands, I think it typically comes out around May and is worth trying.

I previously had tried Burley Morning Pipe as well but in the trash it went like most KBV blends.
Thanks gentlemen. Have signed up to be notified when this one is available.

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Also it's not super hard to flavor tobacco with coffee. There are lots of recipes and techniques to find. Even making a stronger then preferred cup and mixing it into some tobacco (ratios are the issue, but trial and error helps) and letting it dry to preference can work. Honestly I think it's one of the few times home made in tobacco ends up better then anything commercial I have tried.
First time I hear about this method, sounds very interesting, can you please provide some more info?
I tried sometimes in the past to spray tobacco with good, single malt whisky and then let it dry, I liked the result.
Thank you in advance and Carol, I hope I'm not off topic, in your thread...

Reactions: Carol

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
@anotherbob +1 o Christos request...what is the process. I dont know of any coffee blends over here and Im only moderately interersted in buying aros. However, I have some neutral tobacco Im not nuts about. Id love to give your technique a whirl if I knew a little more about it.

Reactions: Carol

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Honestly not particularly into coffee flavored tobacco but have done experiments found online years ago and found the results to be better then the commercial offerings I've tried. One method I remember having success with was to infuse vodka with coffee. Soak the beans or coarse grounds in Vodka (again should be able to find how to do this online) once that's been infused you can spray the tobacco like you would with whiskey. If it's a burly based blend it will also taken on the essence of coffee if you just leave a few beans in the pouch or tin, though that usually is more of a hint then a strong flavor. Coffee essences can also be used though that's pretty expensive.