PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Bandik

Lurker
May 27, 2023
Title edited. And everyone knows where Toronto is!

I have ~~ 25- 30 y.o "COLLIBRI" Piezo Pipe Lighter ( ' Pacific-1 ): it Leaks Butane, and Won't Ignite ~~ 50/50 of time : is there, in ^^ TORONTO^^ ( Ont., Canada)--someone, who doing Lighter's Repairs ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I have ~~ 25- 30 y.o "COLLIBRI" Piezo Pipe Lighter ( ' Pacific-1 ): it Leaks Butane, and Won't Ignite ~~ 50/50 of time : is there, in ^^ TORONTO^^ ( Ont., Canada)--someone, who doing Lighter's Repairs ?

I have a limited edition Colibri Cigar Band lighter from the ’90s that I showed the current owner of Colibri (they’ve changed owners maybe twice since the ’90s) at CIGARfest 2018; he knew exactly what part had failed and told me the parts are no longer available. I wish you good luck in getting your lighter repaired—it may not be the same part I had fail, but I suspect you will have a tough time finding someone who can source parts for a lighter of your vintage. Generally speaking, companies are only obligated to stock repair parts for seven years from manufacture in a number of industries.

Bandik

Lurker
May 27, 2023
That's fine, thank you : IF someone could repair my ~~~old COLLIBRI,--great, if not,--I.ve got many other NICE P. Lighters.....

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
ARS is probably largest lighter repair shop States side and they no longer repair Colibri butane lighters because as stated by @TheIronMonkey there are no longer any parts for those lighters, impossible to get.

Best of luck but it doesn't look good.