PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I've been thinking about my collection for months now. Now I'm stuck home with COVID, I can get a better look at things. Trying to finish off my empty slots here.
My meers. --Need one more
1000003059.jpg

Not sure what to call this section. It was 3 Punto Oros, but I sold my apple. I think I'm reserving this slot for my Smithhouse commission I'm on the list for.
1000003061.jpg

Then I have my 9 pipe rack.
1000003062.jpg

Which holds my cobs,
1000003064.jpg
I actually own 4 cobs now, but we will leave that one out of this convo.
--My Kaywoodies (Elegante on left still unsmoked today for some reason)
1000003063.jpg

And my Rossi's which I need one more now I guess. Probably a billiard.
1000003065.jpg
But then that should be it! Once the empty spaces are all filled, I'm done! (Right? Haha) That'll give my collection some sort of meaning. And a means to the end?

I know many of you just but what you like at the time, but Anyone else working on a "goal" of sorts?

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
That’s all well and good right now but you’ve got some serious holes to fill in your rack collection. You’ve got no racks that are that have slots divisible by 12. What about racks that have prime numbers. Or the double tier? I don’t see any collapsible racks. And what about ones made of ash, walnut, maple, or cocobolio?

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
That’s all well and good right now but you’ve got some serious holes to fill in your rack collection. You’ve got no racks that are that have slots divisible by 12. What about racks that have prime numbers. Or the double tier? I don’t see any collapsible racks. And why about ones made of ash, walnut, maple, or cocobolio?
Oh no no no. That wont work on me! Thats it!

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I trying pitifully to stop buying Petes.
How many you got now? I had 2 at one point and sold them both off. One was too heavy, and the other gurgled. Now that I dry my tobacco so much, I should try one again. But then I'd need another stand....

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
How many you got now? I had 2 at one point and sold them both off. One was too heavy, and the other gurgled. Now that I dry my tobacco so much, I should try one again. But then I'd need another stand....

No way in hell I’m counting them. Maybe as a New Year’s Resolution. That way I can stop counting on January 2nd and forget about it.