PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Lucky for me, a buddy in my pipe club makes trays. We're actually working on some custom designs right now - he's laser printing an image on one or two of them for me.
And the Nate King leathet tray is awesome. It's a perfect tray for traveling View attachment 300778
Dang, Lanier Smokers Club is the next GKCPC. You guys have everyone!

I just got a BG tray recently and it's made a huge difference in how orderly my bowl packing has become.

Manawydan

Might Stick Around
Apr 24, 2024
I received a small leather valet with the snap corners as part of my combo pipe roll. I love the roll and the built-in snap leather pipe stand, but the valet really is too small to capture falling tobacco while loading.

IMG_4128.jpeg

So I bought a simple leather mat from Hide & Drink that works wonderfully to lay out my smoking implements, prepare my pipe, and keep everything contained. I just fold in half and tip the spillage on it back into the tin/jar.

IMG_4129.jpeg

Those trays make for a pretty good picture. I also have a few wooden plates and bowls that I use for pics. But, out on the go, I don't pull my tobacco out and make piles with it. Mine is already dry in the tin or jar, so all I have to do is the codger scoop, where the only tobacco that comes out is what is in the pipe. But, again, they make for an awesome picture.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

SmokingInTheWind

Might Stick Around
Mar 24, 2024
New Mexico
My wife bought some Chinet plates for a party so I upgraded my paper plate ha, ha. She was throwing away an old, broken puzzle board recently so I grabbed the drawers out of it and I am using one as an organizer for my pipe stuff. It catches the spillage from the plate and I dump the spillage every now and then.

1714610815453.jpeg

Reactions: AreBee