PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Title edited for caps and reformulated. Original:
What forum member's taste in pipe aesthetics do you share?

Do you ever scroll through WAYS and think, "Dang, so-and-so consistently has pipes that I might buy if I could. He has the same taste in pipe aesthetics that I do"?

Two for me are @Ben.R.C and @bluegrassbrian

That's not to say that I love everything that they choose -- my tastes diverge from theirs here and there. But a remarkable number of their pipes are right up my alley.

There are other members also whose pipes I'm consistently attracted to, but if I listed everybody, there would be nobody left for ya'll to comment on. So, whose pipes do you like?

Last edited by a moderator:

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Do you ever scroll through WAYS and think, "Dang, so-and-so consistently has pipes that I might buy if I could. He has the same taste in pipe aesthetics that I do"?

Two for me are @Ben.R.C and @bluegrassbrian

That's not to say that I love everything that they choose -- my tastes diverge from theirs here and there. But a remarkable number of their pipes are right up my alley.

There are other members also whose pipes I'm consistently attracted to, but if I listed everybody, there would be nobody left for ya'll to comment on. So, whose pipes do you like?
@tfdickson has some great pieces that I love seeing.
@alaskanpiper literally has a pipe or two that I had planned on buying.

I do have a pipe for sale right now too, btw...