PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

RandyP

Lurker
Oct 30, 2023
I've been searching around the obvious places online but I don't know it. It looks like an S and a fancy F, merged with the classic 2 friendly pipes. No other insignia. I have 2 pipes I recently acquired with this marking. Thought I'd ask here.

Attachments

• IMG_5854.jpg
    IMG_5854.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 75

Coreios

Lifer
Sep 23, 2022
United States Of America
I have a Savinelli thats not marked as one. It's the 613 made for a store in Germany and has the store stamped on it instead of Sav. Post the whole pipe and maybe someone will recognise it.

buzkirk

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 14, 2009
Humboldt Tn.
I've seen this pop up from time to time, S & R ?
Don't remember the exact maker, but it comes up every so often.
It's a man and his wife.

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
Currently, yes. But the Anderson 's were/have been at it for a long time. It's possible that they've changed their stamp.

Contact Rose at Pipes and Pleasures in Columbus, OH and ask if she recognizes it as an older stamp.

RandyP

Lurker
Oct 30, 2023
Currently, yes. But the Anderson 's were/have been at it for a long time. It's possible that they've changed their stamp.

Contact Rose at Pipes and Pleasures in Columbus, OH and ask if she recognizes it as an older stamp.
Thank you, I will do just that.

RandyP

Lurker
Oct 30, 2023
Smoker Friendly ? Pipephil shows a different insignia, but the font looks the same. Just a wild guess.
I thought the same thing - and it's entirely possible that they used this logo a long while ago, but I couldn't find it in their history.