PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
I've been working on this one for a bit. Then broke my leg and couldn't get to the shop. Then once I was able to hobble round just a bit, I had too get ready for the pipe show.
Today I finally got a bit of time and finished it up. I cut the bottom to make it a Cherrywood shape and it sets great. I then finished the stem and have to say, the draft is open on this one to the point it should smoke itself. LOL It has a 7/8"x 1 7/8" deep bore is 5 1/2" long, Bowl stands 2 1/2" to 3" tall due to the uneven top. It has a lucite stem.
Anyway, The new owner should be happy.... I'll let him make himself known if he wants.
Picture doesn't do it justice really.

DrunkenPoker3.jpg

DrunkenPoker4.jpg

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
I may just do that.......... I like the way they both turned out. And the first one, although cracked all the way across the bottom hasn't blown out yet. :)
The first one must be a bit more drunk than this one, as it won't stand up........ LOL I actually had this one made when I deciced to angle the bottom so it would stand like it does.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
Grain, color and shape came out great, and it looks very well balanced as a sitter.
That's my pipe, btw.
Cash coming your way soon, Smokindawg, thanks again.

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
BB. It's a factory made that I heavily modified it and drilled it open to 5/32 and funneled both the button end and the Deleon tenon.

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
Very sweet, smokindawg! :clap:
Congratulations on a great score, zanthal! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.