El Dagner pipes - Any impressions or feedback?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

epazikas

Lurker
Mar 20, 2024
Mölndal, Sweden
Hello to all fellow pipe colleagues.
Does any of you have tried the El Dagner pipe? Any impressions to share, both positive and not so positive aspects?
I like this model and have read through some information which points out this to be a quality pipe and nice looking, but would prefer to get some information from you guys, if you have.
thank you, EdIMG_1151.jpeg

Green Hill piper

Can't Leave
Feb 1, 2023
Look up Jason dagner on YouTube. I have a couple, I wouldn't say that they are high quality pipes but they seem affordable. I believe he has a Italian company make them for him.

Reactions: epazikas

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Seems like a cool little collection of pipes. The shapes aren’t super appealing to me but I do kind of like the briar poker. I’m not hugely into nose warmers generally. To me, roughly $100 doesn’t seem pricey but others may disagree.
If you like what you see and can afford it, get one. I suspect they’re not terrible.

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
I saw that pipe. It actually pretty inexpensive and looks good. You are not going to get much cheaper than that these days. Ive never had one so thats all I know. They are sold by shops with a good reputation. I doubt they would carry garbage (I hope). Tom Eltang is involved in the venture....

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
I was gonna say that the blast looks better than what Molina does but then I saw this molina. Ive always wondered about Molina. They are SOOO cheap. This one is about 60 bucks with 20 percent VAT
1715174483492.png

epazikas

Lurker
Mar 20, 2024
Mölndal, Sweden
I saw that pipe. It actually pretty inexpensive and looks good. You are not going to get much cheaper than that these days. Ive never had one so thats all I know. They are sold by shops with a good reputation. I doubt they would carry garbage (I hope). Tom Eltang is involved in the venture....
Thank you, that is what I thought too. I bought it from Danishpipes shop which is a very serious company. At the start I was a bit concerned because I haven’t heard of this brand before but when I realized it is the result of a join project together with Tom Eltang then I decided to give a try. I like the shape but I am uncertain if the distance between the bawl and the nose would be too close….i hope not. What I think it is nice is the fact that it seems to be sturdy and heavy duty. I hope I won’t be disappointed, but time will tell….

Reactions: Auxsender

MattRVA

Lifer
Feb 6, 2019
Richmond Virginia
I apologize, I didn’t realize it was an Eltang collaboration, the price seems reasonable. I can’t really afford an Eltang so I could see me going for this if the pipe shape suited me.

epazikas

Lurker
Mar 20, 2024
Mölndal, Sweden
I apologize, I didn’t realize it was an Eltang collaboration, the price seems reasonable. I can’t really afford an Eltang so I could see me going for this if the pipe shape suited me.
No worries my friend, I am glad you raised a concern, that was the reason why I am asking about your opinions! I truly appreciate your help!

Reactions: MattRVA

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I wouldn't have guessed that Tom Eltang would collaborate with Dagner. That's pretty cool.