Eri-Dale Pipe Mixture - The Rose Geranium Treat!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Claudio Cavicchi Pipes
18 Fresh Estate Pipes
4 Fresh Henri Sorensen Pipes
12 Fresh GH.ZHANG Pipes
12 Fresh Rossi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
As you may well remember I posted about my unfortunate purchase of a tin of Erinmore Mixture whilst attending the monthly pipe club get together at Edwards Cigar in Tampa. I think I also commented on the fact that I would rather suck the farts out of Sea Gull then smoke this stuff straight ever again! After much thought I have finally found a way to reverse engineer Erinmore Mixture into a thoroughly pleasant pipe full. Just mix 2/3rd of Erinmore Mixture to 1/3rd Ennerdale flake and then rub out well and the resulting mix tastes fabulous and for some unknown reason the Erinmore Mixture amps up the Rose Geranium profile of the Ennerdale resulting in a full on 'Grannies Underwear' over your head taste. Whilst I am not suggesting I have ever worn underwear on my head I am sure you get the general gist of my flavor profile description. Anyway you might want to give it a whirl and see what you think!

Pro Underwear GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha
Reactions: mingc

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
As you may well remember I posted about my unfortunate purchase of a tin of Erinmore Mixture whilst attending the monthly pipe club get together at Edwards Cigar in Tampa. I think I also commented on the fact that I would rather suck the farts out of Sea Gull then smoke this stuff straight ever again! After much thought I have finally found a way to reverse engineer Erinmore Mixture into a thoroughly pleasant pipe full. Just mix 2/3rd of Erinmore Mixture to 1/3rd Ennerdale flake and then rub out well and the resulting mix tastes fabulous and for some unknown reason the Erinmore Mixture amps up the Rose Geranium profile of the Ennerdale resulting in a full on 'Grannies Underwear' over your head taste. Whilst I am not suggesting I have ever worn underwear on my head I am sure you get the general gist of my flavor profile description. Anyway you might want to give it a whirl and see what you think!
If you're not suggesting I assume you mean you're stating as fact. Actually I can see it, I mean the tobacco mixture. For one thing despite what people say Erinmore has a floral note. I think it's thistle to be honest. Anyway I taste thistle in it. Which is a more subtle and herby floral but a floral none the less. And snuff experiments have taught me there is something about mixing two florals together of different characters that seem to more bring out and slightly modify the stronger of the two (if there is a large disparity between the two).

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Must. Try. This!

Tonight I’m going to try this Frankenmixture. Very curious to see if it is good.

Condorlover usually is on a wavelength I can tune in so it’s worth a shot. (I reserve the right to bellyache and whinge if this sucks however). ?

Reactions: mingc