PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
My daughter has been begging for a dog since forever so we decided to visit a local rescue. Meet Rosey, a 36 pound beagle blue heeler mix. She is an absolute sweetheart even if she is stubborn as hell. House trained, great in the car and she gets along with the cat, which is good, as Tiger is a 16 pound homicidal Siberian. Rosey just stole our hearts with her gentleness and all around calm demeanor. She is a great first dog for my daughter. 20240213_163655.jpg

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
My daughter has been begging for a dog since forever so we decided to visit a local rescue. Meet Rosey, a 36 pound beagle blue heeler mix. She is an absolute sweetheart even if she is stubborn as hell. House trained, great in the car and she gets along with the cat, which is good, as Tiger is a 16 pound homicidal Siberian. Rosey just stole our hearts with her gentleness and all around calm demeanor. She is a great first dog for my daughter. View attachment 288327
my first thought on seeing that face was what a sweet little gal. Dogs almost as great as cats :)

Reactions: FurCoat

crusader

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Nebraska
We had a beagle yrs ago. She was great, but, once she had her nose down she was off and running.

One of my saddest days is when we had to put her down due to old age. We still have her ashes and a marker in the garden. RIP Stormy.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
My daughter has been begging for a dog since forever so we decided to visit a local rescue. Meet Rosey, a 36 pound beagle blue heeler mix. She is an absolute sweetheart even if she is stubborn as hell. House trained, great in the car and she gets along with the cat, which is good, as Tiger is a 16 pound homicidal Siberian. Rosey just stole our hearts with her gentleness and all around calm demeanor. She is a great first dog for my daughter. View attachment 288327
Awesome! My oldest daughter (31) adopted the same mix but it looks blue heeler much like yours looks beagle. My first pup was a beagle I bought with my paper route money when I was 12. Looked much like the above!

Reactions: FurCoat