PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

mikeysmokes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 22, 2018
Ohio, USA
If ya'll don't mind sharing, what are some of your favorite tobacco related accessories? I'm looking to get a leather tray/tobacco mat, but not looking to spend too much. I wouldn't be opposed to wood either and I've seen several make an appearance on the Now Smoking thread. If you can link to the accessory as well, all the better! Thank you, gentlemen!

Reactions: yanoJL

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I think I have been using same paper paper for over two years. They really don't worn out. I do have a leather mat, but paper plate cleans off easy by the tapping against trash can. When something's not broken, why get new stuff?
A cheap paper plate is definitely one of my favorite accessories. But then I don't generally have a lot of class.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
This is my favorite accessory. Not expensive, but just adds a touch of class to pipe cleaners.

They are currently OOS, but they usually run around $12.00. I have a couple of them.

I've thought pipe cleaner holders was one of the most useless accessories until I started keeping some in my jacket with my lighter and pipe tool. They are mostly mangled and a pain to use now that they're not straight. I'll probably be ordering one of these soon.

pipingfool

Can't Leave
Sep 29, 2016
Seattle, WA
I've thought pipe cleaner holders was one of the most useless accessories until I started keeping some in my jacket with my lighter and pipe tool. They are mostly mangled and a pain to use now that they're not straight. I'll probably be ordering one of these soon.
I thought the same until I got one. They keep everything nice and neat.

Like I said, I have a few and you can just throw one in your car, desk, etc. and always have clean, straight cleaners at your fingertips.

Indygrap

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 18, 2022
New Orleans, LA
If ya'll don't mind sharing, what are some of your favorite tobacco related accessories? I'm looking to get a leather tray/tobacco mat, but not looking to spend too much. I wouldn't be opposed to wood either and I've seen several make an appearance on the Now Smoking thread. If you can link to the accessory as well, all the better! Thank you, gentlemen!
83998ACC-D631-4781-B5AF-0B4EAC8DF4B7.pngI haven’t purchased 1 yet but these caught my eye. I’ve gotten a pipe from this seller & can confirm he’s top notch. He does restoration too.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I scoop my ash into a rectangular red condiment dish I bought at Walmart and put spent matches in a tea cup made without a handle and bought at Seaboard, a town in North Carolina with many artisan potters with work for sale. When I smoke, I usually grab a pipe, a blend, a pipe nail, a pipe cleaner, and a little metal match case with a cardboard match box inside that my wife bought me, just nifty and pleasing, but it only fits wood matches sold for weddings etc. in plain white boxes. The regular match boxes, like Diamond, are slightly too large, like a 16th of an inch.

mikeysmokes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 22, 2018
Ohio, USA
I think I have been using same paper paper for over two years. They really don't worn out. I do have a leather mat, but paper plate cleans off easy by the tapping against trash can. When something's not broken, why get new stuff?
If it works, it works, hard to argue with that. Since I smoke most days, I tend to leave out what I'm currently using for this task. Since I'm doing so, I prefer to have something that's as much pleasant to look at as is functional.

mikeysmokes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 22, 2018
Ohio, USA