Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jan 27, 2020
Well, it's that time of year! The season of Dario Argento...

What is your favorite Argento film? I haven't seen them all, actually tried to watch Opera last night which wasn't great, but my favorite of the ones I have watched is easily Phenomena, if even just for the amazingly designed sets and lighting.

Rockerth

Lurker
Jan 10, 2024
The intricately designed sets and his use of lighting in Phenomena add a whole new layer to the storytelling.

Rockerth

Lurker
Jan 10, 2024
The intricately designed sets and his use of lighting in Phenomena add a whole new layer to the storytelling.
If you're a fan of Argento's films and want to explore the world of cinematography further, you might want to consider enrolling in this rad cinematography course at Prague Film Institute. Here's the link to check it out: Cinematography Course - Prague Film Institute - https://www.praguefilminstitute.cz/1-year-cinematography-course/. It offers an in-depth look into the art and techniques of filmmaking, which could help you gain a deeper appreciation for the craftsmanship behind Argento's works.
Cinematography is not just about capturing images; it's about creating a visual language that enhances the narrative and evokes emotions.