PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I was in Delaware over the weekend and got a 1.75 liter bottle of Everclear. Here in Pa you need a doctor's prescription to buy it. Crazy, right? I told the woman at the counter about the Pa law and she looked at me like I was nuts. So now I have enough to clean pipes for the rest of my life.

Anyone actually drink this stuff?

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
There's a drink in N'awlins called the Hand Grenade. 1.5 of those and I was prank calling friends asking how long their dicks were because I was unimpressed with the flashers in the crowd. I also made out with a hot chick on video. The next day I thought I was going to die.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
There's a drink in N'awlins called the Hand Grenade. 1.5 of those and I was prank calling friends asking how long their dicks were because I was unimpressed with the flashers in the crowd. I also made out with a hot chick on video. The next day I thought I was going to die.

Too funny, Cyndi! What, no link to the video??? :wink:

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Here in NY it is actually illegal to possess Everclear..... I have a "friend" that also took a pit stop to Delaware... "He" reports that it works very well with his pipes!!! :D

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
After reading Cyndi's post I really hate myself for getting this thread back on track...... :cry:
There were so many directions it could have gone..............

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
The only time I ever drank Everclear straight up it knocked me to my knees and took my breath away . The second sip was easier . Cyndi the least you can do is post the video . :D

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Sorry, kiddos. That's something I'm not loading THAT one on YouTube. Use your imagination - she was a petite brunette with small but perky breats.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
I have never drank the stuff, nor will i ever... But Cynthia on the other hand used to drink it on a regular basis!
Have we just "discovered" who Cyndi's mystery girl is?????????????????? :lol:

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Unfortunately, I discovered the joys of both Clear Springs (90% grain alch) and "being Haiderized" long before I discovered the joys of the pipe.

More unfortunate is the way that I keep repeating the damn experience every time I head north of Prince George, or up the Inside Passage/Heckate Straight. One day I might learn...although if I haven't now, it might just be too late.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
It can be some bad shite, :evil: and where it concerns me, can lead to a bad tommorow morning, I just it use to clean my pipes, (The ones I smoke and not the one going to my gizzard.) :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.