PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

David D. Davidson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2023
Canada
Is there anything better than coming out of hibernation, smelling that fresh spring air, and lighting up a big bowl of tobacco under the warm sun?

We’ve been struck by unseasonably warm temperatures that are looking to stick around for most of March, and I’m capitalizing on it in a big way. Doing my days work out on the balcony, puffing away, and feeling supremely grateful for this early end to the dark and the cold (knock on wood). Living in Canada, it’s entirely possible we’ll get a second round of frigid temps later next month or even as late as April, but this is quite the welcome surprise!

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Down in KC we are experiencing the same type of uptick in temperatures and the young people are acting like winter's over and it is spring. They never learn. I have been watching the weather from my middle teens on and it is always the same. There will be a late snowstorm in March or April that will make us pay.

David D. Davidson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2023
Canada
Down in KC we are experiencing the same type of uptick in temperatures and the young people are acting like winter's over and it is spring. They never learn. I have been watching the weather from my middle teens on and it is always the same. There will be a late snowstorm in March or April that will make us pay.
I always like to say that whatever the weather offers us, it pays back with interest!