PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
I thought I’d say “hi” while I’m poking around the forums. After a hiatus from pipe smoking, I’ve picked up a couple of tins and a couple of new pipes and once again begun to enjoy a smoke on my deck when weather permits. Having recently returned to my home state after nearly a decade in Minnesota, the weather permits much more frequently than I had become accustomed to. Tonight, I’m also going through a series of videos on YouTube and learning a good deal that is new to me. I look forward to digging around some more. Cheers.
Welcome from Alabama God Bless

Reactions: PiedmontPipe

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
I thought I’d say “hi” while I’m poking around the forums. After a hiatus from pipe smoking, I’ve picked up a couple of tins and a couple of new pipes and once again begun to enjoy a smoke on my deck when weather permits. Having recently returned to my home state after nearly a decade in Minnesota, the weather permits much more frequently than I had become accustomed to. Tonight, I’m also going through a series of videos on YouTube and learning a good deal that is new to me. I look forward to digging around some more. Cheers.
Glad to have ya! Welcome from the deep South

Reactions: PiedmontPipe
Status
Not open for further replies.