PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

CDN Piper

Lurker
Nov 17, 2023
Victoria BC Canada.
Hello all, don't let the heading fool you, Although I am in Canada where I live we get next to no snow. I just started smoking a pipe again (Well just before Covid ) I used to smoke a pipe when I was in the Army because cigarettes have a nasty habit of giving your position away. I found this site because I was researching a Pipe my wife bought for me. I have 5 pipes now and my favourite is a Briarwood Church Warden. The new pipe is a Joyoldelf and yes I have been reading the posts about them ( Call me finicky but before I smoke a Pipe I like to take them apart and give them a good going over. This one Has a small Brass fitting between the Shank and the Stem that I have never seen on a Pipe before, hence the reason I was looking the brand up. Anyways enough rambling.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Welcome to the forum, from Southern California. My first pipe was also a JoyOldElf, a big, clunky, generic-looking pearwood bent billiard, in 9mm, of course. It served it's purpose admirably for the first few months, until I was ready to take the training wheels off and drop a C-note on a good Savinelli.

Enjoy the journey!

Reactions: yanoJL