PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Reactions: coys

Donb1972

Can't Leave
Feb 9, 2022
Erie, PA
Hello and greetings. I am a new member in the midwestern United States. I’ve recently had my start with pipery and I’m here to learn more as well as converse with some other members.

On some good advice I got a Missouri Meerschaum cob pipe begin with and I also have a Peterson to play around with as well.

My first tin has been a tin of Presbyterian. I think it’s ok, its very mild and won’t bite, but I think I will like aromatics and things with bolder flavor better. I have 3 more tins of the Presby since they were on sale, but I think I want to go in another direction. I will keep them sealed and trade them off one day.

I also have some My Mixture 965, some MM Country Gent and MM Great Dane waiting to be tried, and some Lane 1-Q. I believe I over bought, but it should be a good sampler!

In any event, thanks for hosting me and I’ll look forward to getting to know each of you.
Welcome from Pennsylvania! Don't worry about overbuying tobacco...I don't think it's possible to do so!

OldWill

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 9, 2022
Blanco, Texas
Hello and Welcome! I'm originally a Missouri an from Arrow Rock, so I share the love of cobs. Now I'm a diehard Texan.

Gavrin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 1, 2021
Idaho
Welcome! You found a good place here. Let me know what you think of that MM Great Dane.

coys

Can't Leave
Feb 15, 2022
Missouri
Very nice way to start with 'pipery' (never heard it referred to as such before). They are very resilient.

Welcome to the forum!

Hah, well I suppose pipery might be something a piper does in playing his music, but I liked the sound of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.