PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

marzipan

Lurker
Sep 6, 2022
Alexandria, Egypt
I bid you welcome from the sunny Mediterranean coast of Egypt! I've been a pipe smoker for more than 3yrs (still learning and developing my taste), and before that I used to roll tobacco.

My favorite types of blends are vapers and balkans. I smoke only Erinmore flake as a hybrid VaBur ''aro''.

Very excited to reach out to this community that I've only recently learned about. Please excuse my poor english but I'll try my best to keep my language errors to a minimum. Thanks for having me, Cheers!

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I bid you welcome from the sunny Mediterranean coast of Egypt! I've been a pipe smoker for more than 3yrs (still learning and developing my taste), and before that I used to roll tobacco.

My favorite types of blends are vapers and balkans. I smoke only Erinmore flake as a hybrid VaBur ''aro''.

Very excited to reach out to this community that I've only recently learned about. Please excuse my poor english but I'll try my best to keep my language errors to a minimum. Thanks for having me, Cheers!
Your poor English is a lot better than that of many native English speakers. Welcome!