PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey from central N.C. Louisiana is a great music state. I love American Routes from Tulane U. on Saturday nights. Welcome aboard.

Reactions: Lord Sandwich

Indygrap

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 18, 2022
New Orleans, LA
Hey there & welcome from New Orleans! I know it’s a bit of a drive but there’s a pipe club here. We meet the last Thursday of every month at Mayan Imports in Metairie 5-8pm. Pass by if you’re in the area

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Welcome from Slidell.
Like @Indygrap said, the New Orleans Pipe Club meets the last Thursday of every month and we welcome everyone who stops buy.
We also have a Facebook group if you're interested it checking it out.

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hey, I’m James, a music teacher located in Port Allen, LA. I’m relatively new to pipe smoking (2 years and some change), but I’ve become deeply invested in that time. Looking forward to chatting with you all, and hoping to pick up some knowledge on blending.
Some of my current favorite blends are, in no particular order:

HH Burley Flake
Country Squire’s Cowboy Coffee
Bayou Morning Flake
Presbyterian Mixture

I’ve been able to gain an appreciation for most blend styles, but still looking to deepen my appreciation and understanding for Turkish tobacco. I feel like I still have trouble pinpointing them in a blend.

Cheers
Welcome to the Forum from deep in the heart of Texas. You will find this site very informative and the members quite helpful. Enjoy your stay!

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hey, I’m James, a music teacher located in Port Allen, LA. I’m relatively new to pipe smoking (2 years and some change), but I’ve become deeply invested in that time. Looking forward to chatting with you all, and hoping to pick up some knowledge on blending.
Some of my current favorite blends are, in no particular order:

HH Burley Flake
Country Squire’s Cowboy Coffee
Bayou Morning Flake
Presbyterian Mixture

I’ve been able to gain an appreciation for most blend styles, but still looking to deepen my appreciation and understanding for Turkish tobacco. I feel like I still have trouble pinpointing them in a blend.

Cheers
Welcome to the forum sir!