PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

TheBarstoolsBuiltForBen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2023
Texas
Hello everyone. Thanks for having me. I started smoking pipes going into my senior year in High School. it was a GBD Oxford, which I have somehow misplaced, but I have hopes it will turn up some day. I’ve been an avid cigar smoker, and only periodically broken out my pipes on special occasion. I have only recently jumped in with both feet, acquiring several pipes and trying new tobaccos. I especially enjoy the romanticism of smoking pipes, learning about their history, reading literature that incorporates smoking them, as well as the nuances in the different flavor profiles. I found this place while I was researching new pipes and believe I will enjoy the camaraderie of fellow smokers. Anyways, thanks again for allowing me. Cheers!

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Welcome Ben! I just did a motorcycle trip in Texas, but not so fond memories. Crashed in the middle of nowhere (20 miles from Pecos) and totaled my bike. I am alive and still smoking thanks to God.

Holy Hill.jpg

Love the hat!

WVOldFart

Lifer
Sep 1, 2021
Eastern panhandle, WV
Welcome Ben! I just did a motorcycle trip in Texas, but not so fond memories. Crashed in the middle of nowhere (20 miles from Pecos) and totaled my bike. I am alive and still smoking thanks to God.

View attachment 251036

Love the hat!
Sorry to hear of your mishap. I'm glad you are OK. Did you break any bones? As a Doctor will you be able to save your patient, the bike? Are you going to continue riding? Stay safe, my friend.

Daddypants

Might Stick Around
Jan 30, 2023
Central Texas

View attachment 251036

Love the hat!
Hope you get well soon. Hate to hear ya wrecked your scooter. My boy rides his grandad’s old Sturgis everyday. I worried about him but he’s doing what he loves. He sure loves that Shovelhead.

Reactions: Doctor Chopper