PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Shoot! As I understood it right its a good first try on Lakelands. I had a sample of KC Flake and I really liked that one, but unfortunately it's impossible to get for me available sources. Or is there a reason it is available and other SG blends aren't, hense the name Grosemore.

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Trying to parse this one out... Does "Grosemore" have a connotation or meaning in another language that I am not aware of?
I allready doubted my spelling haha. You can actually write both, Grose or Gross, according to Google translate. But the premise of the question is GrouseMooreyay or nay.
I think he is saying he doesn't like it. Gross-more

I like it though. puffy

I've never tried it, but it gets a yay from you.

Reactions: JOHN72

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
It's a "moor"
Shoot! As I understood it right its a good first try on Lakelands. I had a sample of KC Flake and I really liked that one, but unfortunately it's impossible to get for me available sources. Or is there a reason it is available and other SG blends aren't, hense the name Grosemore.
It's a "moor"! As in hunting for grouse with your faithful companions out on the moor! Or it's my wife when I smoke inside the house, lol.

Full disclosure, I bought purely it for the tin art, but like it.

I have some very old and well darkened that is wonderful and some new that is good as well. I like the Lakeland aspect very much and have found it is a definitely a distinctive flavor.

9553C6AB-DA24-44F0-A7A4-BDAAFE788A8A.jpeg

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
I've never tried the mixture despite having a tin of it lying around for years. I smoke the plug though, very nice it is too. Supposed to be markedly different from the mixture, according to those who've smoked both.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Read the posts on the Lakeland scale for some great guidance.

Mar 1, 2014
I still get nauseated almost instantly smoking a cigar, I'd rather suck on a stick of geranium essence any day.

Taste is perceived differently by everyone.

Reactions: DanWil84