Guys, do not forget St. Valentine's Day Tommorrow.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
@mikethepipe: Any excuse will do, although I'd prefer less painful ones.
I also arranged for a trip to the salon for my wife tomorrow, and that went over like a million dollars. She doesn't get pampered enough.
Simon

classicgeek

Apr 8, 2010
It's mostly about her, although she gave me a card and some sweets. But come to think of it, since I'm sending her to the salon, I'll get the bonus of looking at her looking her best for a bit, and that ain't bad! :wink:
Simon

yoru

Jan 5, 2011
I America its usually the first in my experience, though YMMV
I got my Toque snuff in today -- is as good as anything a woman's done for me in the past 3 years so I'm happy enough (if a bit bitter, but I bet you can taste that heh heh).

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Kevin,

Its real simple; its all about the women. Don't take much (as I've proven) but just remembering will do.

We just got a call from our daughter in Philly and her boyfriend didn't even get a card. I'm now refering to him as "the late". He's toast..

Guys, we only have to remember 3 days all year; wife's birthday, wedding anniverary and Valentine's Day. The other 362 are ours.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Today is the cheapest day of the year to buy flowers, and the most costly to give them!
Seriously, I have the most practical wife in the world. She also enjoys getting stuff the day after a holiday. Also, I made the 12 year old daughter estatic by buying her a Valentines waffle maker on sale for $7.50. It is not how much you spend, but do you really know what they want.
Winton

Status
Not open for further replies.