PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Pipe&Chess

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2022
Brazil
Just joined, very happy to find a website dedicated to Pipe smoking. I have been smoking cigars for many years now, but decided to try pipes, and so far am loving it - the diversity of makers and formats, the different types of tobacco and its endless combinations. I am sure I will increase my knowledge and so will my passion for this great hobby/passtime.

timelord

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2017
Gallifrey
G'Day and welcome from São Paulo! / G'Day agus fáilte ó São Paulo! / Bom dia e bem vindos de São Paulo!

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Just joined, very happy to find a website dedicated to Pipe smoking. I have been smoking cigars for many years now, but decided to try pipes, and so far am loving it - the diversity of makers and formats, the different types of tobacco and its endless combinations. I am sure I will increase my knowledge and so will my passion for this great hobby/passtime.
Welcome from Virginia

KaunThePiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 2, 2022
New England
www.instagram.com
Welcome from New England, USA ??