PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Bbailey324

Lifer
Jun 29, 2023
Austin, TX
I've been smoking a pipe since the late 80's and lurking here for a bit. My tobacco preferences vary somewhat with season. English mixtures in the cooler months and Va and VaPer flakes when warmer. I have taken a radical (for me) departure this summer and have been trying some aromatics and actually finding them enjoyable for the first time in many years.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I've been smoking a pipe since the late 80's and lurking here for a bit. My tobacco preferences vary somewhat with season. English mixtures in the cooler months and Va and VaPer flakes when warmer. I have taken a radical (for me) departure this summer and have been trying some aromatics and actually finding them enjoyable for the first time in many years.
Oh aromatics seem to be getting better. not sure if it's me or them but either way.

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Welcome from PA. I'm with you on the seasonal rotation, although I don't faithfully stick to it. In general, I do prefer English blends in the cooler months and VAs and VaPers in the warmer months. Heavier blends like GLP QN and SPC PPSR pretty much collect dust during the summer.