PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
Hello from Denmark!
I'm a fairly new pipe maker and smoker. Been puffing and making pipes for almost a year now.
I own 11 pipes: nine made by me and two my grandfather made.

I have only ever smoked my own pipes so I'm looking to buy my first factory pipe soon. I have no clue how my own pipes smoke compared to a pipe made by people who know what they are doing. 😄

Hope you all are well. Have a nice weekend!
WELCOME 🙏.

Reactions: Woodfly

OverMountain

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Western Caccalack Hinterlands
Welcome! Man, what many of us wouldn’t do to have a pipe made by our grandfather! Congrats, and enjoy your stay. Most folks here are way better than some of the complaining/ grievance threads you may find. 🤣

We are a peculiar lot.
Hello from Denmark!
I'm a fairly new pipe maker and smoker. Been puffing and making pipes for almost a year now.
I own 11 pipes: nine made by me and two my grandfather made.

I have only ever smoked my own pipes so I'm looking to buy my first factory pipe soon. I have no clue how my own pipes smoke compared to a pipe made by people who know what they are doing. 😄

Hope you all are well. Have a nice weekend!

Reactions: Woodfly

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Welcome from California! I love European football, and my favorite team has Pierre-Emile Højbjerg on it. He's also on the Danish National team for those who don't follow footie.
I think the best Dane to play in England was John Jensen. Christened ‘Sir John’ by his Arsenal teammates & later the English press, after knocking England out of the euros!

He only scored the one goal for Arsenal, but it was a good one.

Reactions: Woodfly and jpmcwjr