PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
1Q, Blood Red Moon, Piper's Pleasure, Sleepy Hollow, Cherokee and Cowboy Coffee would be at the top of the "like" list, will be trying CD Apricot & Cream soon.
Looks like you’re making the aro rounds. I’d suggest trying Mac Baren 7 Seas regular. It's good good aro flavor and can be had for relatively cheap in bulk. Also RLP-6 and HGL if you want to start leaning towards some latakia.

Grey Phase

Lurker
Mar 28, 2024
Looks like you’re making the aro rounds. I’d suggest trying Mac Baren 7 Seas regular. It's good good aro flavor and can be had for relatively cheap in bulk. Also RLP-6 and HGL if you want to start leaning towards some latakia.
Tried RLP-6 didn't hate it but haven't tried it again. HGL was first try at Latakia I got through it, but I don't think I would try it again however Early Morning Pipe was better, and Countryside seems to be growing on me my impression of Latakia is that it requires some getting used to maybe. I do like the smokiness and flavor of dark fired Kentucky blend Cowboy Coffee a lot.

Reactions: AroEnglish

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
After many years of attempting to like the pipe two years ago it finally took, I am enjoying the search for the perfect blend and pipe.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Grey Phase