PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

KS Pipes

Lurker
Apr 29, 2024
Welcome from Michigan! All the cool kids are from KC.
Well, I'm out then, because I'm a ways away from there. Lol Seems to be a few Kansas's on here. Kinda surprised.

That said, I worked in Michigan for a couple months in my teens in the late 90's and I loved it. We were in all sorts of small towns. Absolutely beautiful state, where we went anyway.

• Love
Reactions: AroEnglish

KS Pipes

Lurker
Apr 29, 2024
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I appreciate it! I think I'm gona like this place.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Well, I'm out then, because I'm a ways away from there. Lol Seems to be a few Kansas's on here. Kinda surprised.

That said, I worked in Michigan for a couple months in my teens in the late 90's and I loved it. We were in all sorts of small towns. Absolutely beautiful state, where we went anyway.
Well you're still cooler by proximity than us in the midwest 🤣

But yeah we might not be cool up here but you're right that we are pretty

Reactions: KS Pipes
Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
This is a Goorhin Bros. hat! I have a dozen or so hats, my favorite in Christy's of London and Stetson.

Below I have a leather hat that I wear while riding. Stays on at 85 MPH! Bought this in Sturgis.

KEYS PIPE.jpg

KS Pipes

Lurker
Apr 29, 2024
This is a Goorhin Bros. hat! I have a dozen or so hats, my favorite in Christy's of London and Stetson.

Below I have a leather hat that I wear while riding. Stays on at 85 MPH! Bought this in Sturgis.

View attachment 307406

I'd love to get a Christy's some day. I have a couple SolAir's and a bunch of different Henschel's. Edit: And I have a Stetson cowboy hat too.

I bookmarked Goorhin Bros Hats, so I can take a gander later. Thankya Sir!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Doctor Chopper
Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
I'd love to get a Christy's some day. I have a couple SolAir's and a bunch of different Henschel's. Edit: And I have a Stetson cowboy hat too.

I bookmarked Goorhin Bros Hats, so I can take a gander later. Thankya Sir!
Unfortunately, most of the Goorhin Bros shops have closed down, only a select few remain. I was lucky enough to travel to London and visited a Christy's store to try on the hats. It is difficult to buy from only online when they cost so much! You do get what you pay for in hats however, so getting a good hat is a worthy investment.

Pipes and hats - 2 things that are classic and now rare, but never out of style!

KS Pipes

Lurker
Apr 29, 2024
Unfortunately, most of the Goorhin Bros shops have closed down, only a select few remain. I was lucky enough to travel to London and visited a Christy's store to try on the hats. It is difficult to buy from only online when they cost so much! You do get what you pay for in hats however, so getting a good hat is a worthy investment.

Pipes and hats - 2 things that are classic and now rare, but never out of style!
I agree wholeheartedly!

Reactions: Doctor Chopper